Increase Efficiency with Digital Imaging Services
Digital imaging services and processing has simply changed the shape of publishing and printing domains. Since its advent and its popularity it has simply overshadowed the earlier technique of printing commonly called as analogue system. The digital image processing simply employs a number of computer algorithms in order to perform image processing things over digital images. It is a sub division of digital signal processing, which poses a number of benefits over the traditional analogue image processing. It allows a wider range of algorithms in order to apply the input data and thus reduce a number of flaws or issues like build-up of noise and things like signal distortion witnessed during the processing. Though the images are defined in two dimensions but the digital image processing can be modeled in several forms of multidimensional systems.
Digital Imaging and Document Scanning Services are key information management services that our document digitization company near Boston offers. Our Massachusetts document scanning company offers our clients with the latest technology in order to improve their records management, document management and information management programs.
We support making documents accessible in digital format. Electronic document management systems, the internet, CD and DVD media make digital access fast and easy. Our dedicated staff brings unprecedented expertise in scanning and project management to each of our client’s projects.
Large projects and small. Corporations and municipal governments turn to Smooth Solutions for high-quality document scanning and conversion services. By transferring their paper, manuals, drawings, irregular documents, and archives into an electronic format, we help them free up valuable office space, ensuring quick and easy access to the information they need. This gives them the one thing everyone needs more time.
Document Scanning or Imaging on Demand
Using the latest available technology, we are able to scan images of documents to multiple formats and e-mail directly to our clients anywhere in the world.
Document Scanning Services
Scanning Services anywhere, any document, any format we scan anything! Accounting documentation, Human Resources Files, Medical Records, Deeds, Mortgages, Checks, Titles, Parking Tickets, Applications, Insurance Claims, Plot Maps, books, and the list goes on and on! We also scan to and from any format including Microfilm, Microfiche, Aperture Cards, COM Fiche, and X-Rays.
Our secure facilities offer SOC 2, PI, and HIPAA compliance. Scanning large volumes of information quickly and accurately is 50% of what we do for every DRS customer. We also build a service solution that bends to meet our customers’ unique needs. Uncomfortable with your information leaving your facility? That is no problem for DRS! We will come to you and bring the same equipment, people, and processes we use in our mega centers across the US.
Document Scanning Benefits
The benefits of converting your records to digital format are practically endless, regardless of the industry you are in. Electronic documents enable your company to easily access any past documents or film with the click of a button instead of having to spend time and money searching through a plethora of information.
Improve Customer Service and Productivity:
- Immediate retrieval. Digital documents can be found quickly and easily with a simple keyword search. The days of spending hours manually searching through paper documents will be a thing of the past.
- Organization. Your digital files can be organized and indexed however it makes sense for your purposes. Whether it’s account number, client name, date, etc., documents can be accessed in a matter of seconds by searching in specific index fields.
- Distribution. Scanned documents can be easily distributed among staff members or clients instantaneously. Photocopying and sending paper documents is much more time consuming and costly.
More Efficient Use of Office Space:
- A single DVD can hold enough information to replace nearly 30 filing cabinets! Imagine how much new space you’ll have once those large cabinets are no longer needed.
- Re-appropriate new space for more productive business functions.
- Reduce clutter and become more organized.
- Potentially move to a smaller office and reduce rent costs.
Secure Document Storage & Integration:
- Eliminate the risk of losing important information in the event that paper documents are damaged or lost due to fire, flood or theft.
- Digital documents can be securely stored and backed up in an online electronic document management system.
- Important documents can easily be accessed and shared from multiple locations, even from home.
- Scanned documents last forever and don’t deteriorate in time as do paper documents.
- Digital images and index data can be formatted for integration with your current EDMS or Electronic Document Management System.
- Peace of mind knowing your important data is secure, protected & compliant
Industry-Leading Imaging and Data Capture Accuracy
At SK Record Storage our document scanning services begin with listening to our customers very closely and assessing the options that are available to speed results and improve pricing. It is in this process that our collaboration with clients results in a solutions design that is best in class. Our team of experts follows a consistent process that builds, tests, and deploys our solution in a disruption free fashion. We deliver CD’s, DVD’s, images, metadata to your ECM, ERP, EHR, HR, and host application securely and compliantly.
Seamless automated indexing allows us to offer cost effective and comprehensive scan-on-demand services.
- Easy Indexing
- Records Retention
- Multiple File Formats
- On Demand services
Online access to Scanning or Imaging
Our record centers convert box records and open shelf files into digital files that can be securely accessed and browsed online.
- Keyword Searches
- Easy Access to files
- Download Capabilities